i have completed my simulation.i want to analyse my protein.can u help me how to calculate the free binding energy calculation,which program i should use.i've read gromacs manual 3.3 but i'm in need of any other new analysis are included in version 3.3 or not.so where can i getthe information on availability of more analysis in GROMACS 3.3 version comapred to older version.
thanks sir.i'm in hurry.Plz anyone help me.