Hi Maham,

You need to edit the script 'cpmdmpi' so that it does have the path to access the cpmd.x from your working folder. The error message is due to that; it is not being able to access cpmd.x.

1. If you are using a serial version of CPMD then create a script 'cpmdmpi' with the following line:

/.../.../cpmd.x CPMD_inp.run

where you must replace the .../../ with the proper path where you have your cpmd.x.

2. If you are using a parallel version of CPMD then edit the existing cpmdmpi script accordingly by replacing the paths like:
/Users/biswas/host_file so that it refers to your host_file and ~/bin/cpmd_mpi.x so that it referes to the path og your cpmd.x (Note that here I renamed the mpi version of CPMD executable cpmd.x as cpmd_mpi.x; you do not need to do that; you can maintain cpmd.x).

best wishes,
pb

--
Pradip K. Biswas, PhD.
Research Associate, Department of Chemistry;