Hi,

this is what is written in one of the options in editconf:
" -[no]c   bool     no  Center molecule in box (implied by -box and -d)".
Moreover, in the mailing list you can find discussion about this topic with version 3.2 and David said it was a bug (that -d -c did not really center). So I was simply wondering if the bug was corrected or if I am missing something else.

Cheers.

Isabella