Hi GMX ers,
I posted this question earlier, but did not receive a reply. Hope to get an answer this time around.

I was wondering what could be the origin of a spike at close distances when I compute the RDF of  N-P atoms  in a lipid bilayer system (<0.25 nm) I tried using -cut option and also increasing the nrexcl to 5 in the N and P atoms ( to avoid intramolecular contributions?)
And yet, I still get that spike.
Any insight would be very helpful
Thanks
Rama