Hi,

First of all, I wish, everything is o.k  for everybody  :)

I have a question about the g_rdf command. I read the mailing list but I could
not find any problem simiIar to mine. I want to calculate the radial
distribution function of my system which consists of  tripeptide and water
molecules. In this respect, I select two groups: the peptide as the first and
the water molecules as the second.Then I plotted the given rdf.xvg file, and
what I saw was not an expected one. The distribution of particles increased
with respect to increasing distance. I could not get the values of g(r ) on the
y axis.    The distribution did not show the first and the second peaks that
correspond to the first and the second hydration shells, respectively.

What is the problem?

Thanks in advance

Ozge Engin