There is no C1 and C2 atom in the input PDB file, and the topology file is not generated because x2top doesn't generate a topology because of the errors. I don't understand what C (1) and C (2) means but it is not C1 and C2; I mean not two different types of atoms. The PDB file is generated simply from tubegen and I defined the residue type in the rtp file.
Thanks

Mark Abraham wrote:

George Abadir wrote:

Hi, thank you very much for your help.
I capped the CNT with hydrogen atoms (i.e., I changed the carbon atoms at the ends of the tube into hydrogen atoms), but now I get an error "No forcefield type for atom C(1) with 2 bonds" instead of ""No forcefield type for atom C(2) with 1 bonds" ! Is there any way to solve this?

Not without knowing what's wrong with the topology for C1 and C2. That's your job :-)