Hi all,

I am trying to obtain proper dihedral parameters for  CA-CT-CT-CA  type, which
is not in the OPLS-AA database. I have found a set for periodic dihedral type
(from AMBER database) but I dont know how to convert that into RB form. GMX
Manual does not mention how to convert periodic proper terms into RB form.

So, my questions are:1) Can I put periodic dihedral parameters into OPLS-AA
database?2) If (1) is no, then how can I convert periodic type into RB form? Is
there any specific point to consider when using AMBER terms? (e.g. multiplying
coefficients by 2)
3)
Does anyone readily have the CA-CT-CT-CA dihedral parameters :) Thanks in
advance,Murat CETINKAYA
The Pennsylvania State University