Dear all

I'm trying to compile the latest GROMACS 3.3.1 on the latest Ubuntu
Linux.  Due to some fftw installation issue I used

./configure --with-fft=fftpack
make
make install

All seemed to work fine, but any program I try to run now gives me a
crash of this kind

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: g_clustsize
                         :-)  G  R  O  M  A  C  S  (-:

*** stack smashing detected ***: g_clustsize terminated
Aborted (core dumped)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Daniel

--
Dr Daniel John Rigden                     Tel:(+44) 151 795 4467
School of Biological Sciences             FAX:(+44) 151 795 4406