Hi Dhanajay,
Since you don't have a trajectory (yet) and are comparing different
structures, I think the easiest thing to do would be to compute this
with VMD (www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd). You would load your PDB files
in separately, go to the TK console and type:

set struct1 [atomselect <id1> "all"]
set struct2 [atomselect <id2> "all"]

Here, <id1> <id2> are the mol ID (given in the Main VMD window next to
each PDB file).
Then type:

measure rmsd $struct1 $struct2

Bob