Hi

I am doing MD-calculations on double layer lipid membranes. When I wanted to calculate the distance between the com. of the lipids and my molecule with g_dist, the program just stops! Sometimes directly and sometimes after a couple of picoseconds. When checking the output it can end like this:

216.0000153    3.7262651    2.1282473    1.1397220   -2.8384237
216.5000153    3.7

Am I doing something wrong? I tried to convert the trajectory using trjconv -pbc, but non of the options seems to work.

Edvin

--
Edvin Erdtman Ph.D. student
Department of Natural Sciences