Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:35:42 -0500
From: "WU Yanbin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [gmx-users] Warning when using both LJ and Buckingham
        non-bonded      interaction
To: gmx-users@gromacs.org

Hi,
  When I use both LJ and Buckingham non-bonded interaction in my topology
file, specially like the following:
  --------------------------------
      [ nonbond_params ]
        ; i    j         func          c6           c12
         OW   OW   1  ...
        ; i    j       func           a             b            c6
          C    C    2  ...
  --------------------------------

  When I run grompp using this topology file, I got such message:
        WARNING 2 [file "topol.top", line 26]:
        Trying to add BuckingHam while the default nonbond type is LJ (SR)

  Then is this topology OK? or I need other modifications?
  Thanks in advance.
                                                           Yours
Sincerely,

WU