pim schravendijk wrote:
Hi People!,

The Gromacs website is seriously broken. I wanted to copy-paste the
line for cvs checkout as I usually do, but following the link to the
CVS page via either the download or the developer menu gives me a page
saying I don't have access and need to log in.

Using the website search function gives me the link:

http://www.gromacs.org/gromacs/downloads/cvs-usage.html

But following that gives me a 404 and then following the link back
opens the main gromacs page recursively within the frame, pretty ugly.

Also, the download link given as a google search result when searching
for "gromacs" is a 404. Something got very very broken at this site.

Can someone paste me the cvs checkout link? And could someone bring
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gmx/cvs login
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gmx/cvs co gmx

Carsten