SeungPyo Hong a écrit :
Dear gmx-users,

Recently I want to perform MD for protein with implicit solvent model.
Gromacs does not seem to support it.
Could you let me know where to find information about implicit solvent simulation with Gromacs? Also I will be glad if you tell me your opinion about the implicit solvent simulation to protein.

Thank you.

There is no Generalised-Born approach implemented (at least available) but you may consider reaction field. See chapter 7, paragraph "Electrostatics and VdW".

Cheers,
Stéphane

--
Stéphane Téletchéa, PhD.                  http://www.steletch.org