Hi all,

I have read the manual of Gromos force field with parameter set 53A6. I am
trying to get the topology file of cyclohexane molecule.

In a paper which defined the parameters of Gromos 53A5 and 53A6 force-fields,
it is said that atoms that are not listed have a zero charge, and the charge of
CH2r atoms have not been given in that list. So,to be sure I want to ask again.
The charge of CH2r atoms (CH2 groups in a ring) have a zero charge in Gromos
53A6 force-field?

thanks
Oz.