Hello gmx-users:
        When using gmxcheck to compare the bond length in .tpr files and .trr
files, I get the following long list error:
Distance between atoms 1 and 2 is 0.100, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 3 is 0.101, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 4 is 0.100, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 5 is 0.146, should be 0.022
        I have searched the maillists in the web site of gromacs, and found the
same problems has been issued by other users. However, I can not find
detailed explanations about this.
        So I wonder why the bond length should be of the order of 0.01 nm?
Thank you very much.
YuDaqi