ERROR: The cut-off length is longer than half the shortest box vector
or longer than the smallest box diagonal element. Increase the box
size or decrease rlist.

try to "Increase the box size or decrease rlist." <= as ERROR message suggests

Yes, technically you could decrease rlist (rcoulomb actually in this case), but in that case make sure that you know what you are getting into. I would advise against that unless you are sure that you understand the implications. I think that this is a particularly dangerous error message and should be modified in future gromacs distributions.

PS, I see that you actually do have the line:
pcoupl               = berendsen
which I had not seen previously when I said:
WARNING: did you even turn on constant pressure? I think not. However you have set some variables for constant pressure ... this is not the same as turning it on. Look at the mdp options for pressure coupling.
So I was incorrect there.