Hi,

For some reason we haven't seen a lot of advertising on the gmx-users list, but since it could be a natural place to look for the next step if you're a project or PhD student I figured we should start ourselves.

As part of a European Union-funded project (EDICT - European Drug Initiative for Ion Channels and Transporters) we're looking for a talented postdoc with a general interested in simulations, free energy calculations, and docking. The initial appointment is for two years, starting 2008. We're primarily looking for intellectually outstanding candidates rather than specific background, and the right person will have ample opportunity to have input on the research direction.

In addition we have a number of open PhD student positions (4-4.5 years), on subjects ranging from GPU and streaming computing to docking, bioinformatics
and membrane protein structure prediction.

More information is available at

http://www.cbr.su.se/content/view/354/2/

Postdoctoral applications can be sent directly to me, while PhD student applications have to go through the department as outlined on the webpage.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to invite everybody else to post your gromacs- ,or at least MD-, related job ads on the list. Most of us have been in the job-hunting stage even if it was a while ago!

Cheers,

Erik Lindahl