[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sir:
    How are you! I am a new user of gmx.At first,sincere tribute to you and all
the gmx developers!
    I want to perform a molecular dynamics simulation on the tobramycin aqueous
soluton by gmx. On the simulation process,I encounter some problem and I can't
treat  with it by myself and I hope you will give me a hand.
    Tobramycin is a aminoglycosidic substance, Its pdb file is not availabe in
the
PDB bank, so I generate it with a comercial software Material studio. but it is
not in consistent with gmx command of pdb2gmx.

More information is needed in order to actually help you.

I want to know how can I deal with
it and it the other way to generate a pdb file of tobramycin in gmx format.

Well-formed PDB *is* accepted by GROMACS.

    At the same time, how to obtain the parameter of tobramycin in gmx opls
format?

Start at the beginning... see http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Steps_to_Perform_a_Simulation