DIY on the admin panel

http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=83

On 11/9/2007 11:04 PM, Henry O Ify wrote:
Hell my friend, i dont need any of this messages from all the members of this board, please help alert the board, its bored reading them all, i want to unsubscribe from the group

*/Yang Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    it could not be possible since amber force field doesn't
    parameterized
    NLYN. alternative, use ACE/NME to cap the peptide.

    On 11/9/2007 7:36 PM, Hu Zhongqiao wrote:

    > Hi,
    >

    > I am using amber force field in Gromacs. The protein I simulated is
    > the lysozyme (PDBID: 1HEL). I want to set all lysine residues to be
    > neutral. According to rules using Amber in Gromacs, neutral lysine
    > should be named to LYN. Everything goes smoothly except the
    N-terminal
    > lysine residue. It should carry +1 unit charge due to its location.
    > According to the rules, I should rename this residue as NLYN. But I
    > can not find NLYN in ffamber*.rtp. In other words, error will
    appear
    > if I do so. I did not get response from Dear Dr. Eric J. Sorin who
    > establish amber port into gromacs. So anyone knows how to set
    > N-terminal lysine residue carry +1, not +2 unit charges using
    Amber FF