Hi Liang,

Do you have to define ffoplsaa.itp in your top file? isn't it enough to generate your protein topology with the OPLS forcefield using pdb2gmx and include the protein's generated itp files?

I don't use OPLS, but my own definition of the .top file goes like this:

; generic + lipid topology
#include "ffgmx.itp"
#include "lipid.itp"
#include "dmpc.itp"
#include "ions.itp"

; protein
#include "chain_A.itp"
#include "chain_B.itp"
#include "chain_C.itp"
#include "chain_D.itp"

; water
#include "spc.itp"

Rest of my molecule definitions are similar (protein first, then lipid, then water, and finally ions to neutralize the system).

Hope it helps,
Hadas.
----- Original Message ----- From: "liang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>