Hi!

I am a student currently using GROMACS (which I am new at)  for a study on
iota-carrageenan. The starting structures used are already in a double helix
configuration. One file contains two ten-monomer iota-carrageenan chains coiled
into a double helix; the other two files (differing only in the arrangement of
the helices) consist of three double helices, each helix consists of two
six-monomer chains. These were simulated at two conditions - high temp and room
temp - for 20 ns each. The double helix should theoretically uncoil. However,
no such uncoiling was observed. I was tasked to perform analysis tools to
possibly provide other "reasons" for the observed results apart from modeling
limitations (i.e. relatively short length and simulation time). As of the
moment, I am doing g_hbond for h-bond analysis. Could you please recommend
other analysis tools that are likely to be useful in my research?

Thank you!