Behnoush Zare wrote:
Dear Yanzi,
Thank you for your swift response. I did all you wrote to me. Also I include
ffG43a1 forcefield in the lipid.itp file and then include the lipid.itp file in
the protein.top at line 12 as forcefield parameter. When I run grompp the
following error appeared:

Be careful mixing two force fields unless you know what you are doing, i.e. other people have published with this mix. See http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Force_Fields#Usage

Fatal erroe; Invalid order for directive moleculetype, file "protein.top",
line 14

What is this error and what do I have to do?

This means the directives in the .top file (possibly via an .itp #include) are out of order. Directives look like "[ moleculetype ]". See chapter five of the GROMACS manual for the order in which they need to appear.