Hi Mahdi,

In principle the installation instructions for gromacs should be available here:

http://www.gromacs.org/gromacs/installation/installation- instructions.html

but for some reason the link does not work. (It seems that the first two links "GROMACS" and "Instructions" in the "documentation" field in the gromacs wiki are broken).

So until the links are repaired again, here is a short version:

Prior to installing gromacs, the fftw needs to be installed. After that, set the following environment variables:

export LDFLAGS="-L/path/to/your/fftw/lib"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/path/to/your/fftw/include"

After unzipping & untarring the gmx code, configure and compile gromacs:

./configure --prefix=/path/to/install/gmx/in --without-x  --enable-mpi
make
make install

This assumes that an "mpicc" compiler is in your path. You might have to additionally set the path to your mpi lib / include directory in the LDFLAGS / CPPFLAGS variables.

This should to the trick.
  Carsten