s lal badshah wrote:
Hi,
I have added missing atoms to my pdb file through servers of WHATIF,when I use the force field option then the following output comes in shell console:
Fatal error:
Residue 'GTP' not found in residue topology database
and the following files are created:
 2a5f.top  2a5f_A.itp  2a5f_B.itp  posre_A.itp  posre_B.itp

Please describe what you're doing here, with actual console input. If you were using pdb2gmx and got this fatal error, then there these .top and .itp files will not have been created by pdb2gmx.

See http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Errors#Residue_.27XXX.27_not_found_in_residue_topology_database for discussion of this pdb2gmx error message.

Please guide me so that GTP is added to PDB.Further which force field and box will be better for my simulation of enzyme-Protein GTP complex?

This is not a simple question, and you need to search the literature thoroughly to see what other people have done for systems similar to yours and consider their reasons.