Hi,

Oops - I happened to only post this to the gmx-developers list first:

I have put up a somewhat primitive information & registration page about the Stanford workshop at

http://www.gromacs.org/stanford2008/

As I mentioned on friday, the space is somewhat limited (30-35 participants), so I will do the registration in two stages.

1) Through Tuesday February 20, anybody who registers will be part of the first round. If the workshop fills up already here I will select participants randomly, but give priority to contributors and participants from the US side of the pond. 2) From February 21, the second round it will be first-come, first- served.

I will sent out confirmation letters to all accepted participants within a day, but not earlier than February 20!

The group block reservation at the Stanford guest house is in place until March 6.

Cheers,

Erik