worry so I can sleep at night, anyways. -Rob

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 01:15:25 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: RE: [gmx-users] TIP5P and cg minimization  Rob,I wonder
whether you have got the flexible water model, TIP5P. I want to run simulations
using the flexible TIP5P water model. Well, how does the results from the MD be
affected if I use rigid water models in place of a flexible one?regardsJestinOn
Thu, 06 Mar 2008 rob yang wrote :>>Thanks Mark for the pointer.>>The TIP5P.itp
has [settles] only, whereas TIP4P.itp (as well as spc.itp, and TIP3P) has
parameters for flexible water [FLEXIBLE] as well as rigid [settles]. This, by
definition would restrict any systems using TIP5P to the SHAKE algorithm. I am
wondering:>1) are there other TIP5P.itp files that possibly include the
FLEXIBLE parameters (force constants for bonds and angles)?>2) for my present
TIP5P.itp, is this going to impact the MD run?>