SHREYA RAY CHAUDHURI wrote:
I wnt to generate an itp file for carbihydrate which contains a glucose,a galactose and a neuraminidase.I want to know which force fied to use and the the linkages to use for the sugar.Please let me know the way by which I can make the itp file for the sugar.Eagerly waiting for a reply,

Deciding which force field to use is something you must do. Read the literature and consider what you hope the simulation to achieve and make a decision that seems sound in the context of what other people have been doing. You may find that your choice of force field will drive your choice of simulation software.