Check the archives. I posted a summary of one possible solution less than 8 hours ago. You will receive more assistance if you demonstrate that you are trying to help yourself. If you still don't find the answer that you are looking for then you need to be *way* more detailed in your question. Note that a lipid ff that can be used with OPLS-AA is an entirely different thing than an OPLS-AA lipid. If you truly want an opls-aa lipid then you are looking at months/years of difficult work and should start with the papers for parameterization of opls and follow their method.

Chris.