hi ..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [gmx-users] Question about
different versions of gromacsDate: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:40:34 +0100

Hi,In minor releases (3.3.?) the tpr file format does not change.Also
simulation results should not change, unless a bug was fixed which affects your
simulations.

I want to continue a simulation in gromacs 3.3.1 which was earlier ran in
gromacs 3.3. Can i also do that  as you say that results are not affected?
Berk.