Hi all,

I am trying to use AMBER96 ff under GROMACS package. I read the suggestions
that were given at http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/.
It has been stated that if any ion-related GROMACS tools will be used, then the
AMBER ion definition to the ions.itp file should be added.
So, does it mean that, I will copy the ions definitions that were given in the
ffamber96.rtp file to the ions.itp file?
I am a little bit confused because the definition of ions in AMBER is
completely different from those of OPLS and GROMOS ff.

Thanks in advance
Ozge Engin