Robert Fenwick wrote:

Hi,

My simulation has fall over with this error:

t = 501.346 ps: Water molecule starting at atom 8367 can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep.Wrote pdb files with previous
and current coordinates

What can I do to fix it? There are a few other that have had this problem on the list, but none are using 3.3.3 or have posted the solution.

Well, have you tried "checking for bad contacts and/or reducing the timestep"?

Check out http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Errors#LINCS.2FSETTLE.2FSHAKE_warnings for more background.