Carsten Kutzner wrote:
> Hi Xuji,
>
> xuji wrote:
>> Hi Carsten:
>>
>>     First, thanks for your reply.
>>     Second, someone in the mailing-list said:"Please cut of your email
>> from the digest. It confuses people." And it seems that there's no other
>> people that is interest in this topic. So I think it's maybe better we
>> discuss this problem in private email.

People can still be interested in seeing the discussion even if they
have nothing of substance to contribute :-)

> I think Yang Ye simply meant that you should choose a meaningful subject -
> not "Re: [gmx-developers]". I also forward this to the users mailing list,
> which is the best place for this discussion.

Indeed - the original post included an entire email digest, only a
fraction of which was pertinent to the reply, and no subject. That makes
it very hard for people to know what's being discussed.