Also check Prof. Marrink's website:
http://md.chem.rug.nl/~marrink/science.html

There are good instructions to get started, for both lipids (2004 FF) and
proteins (MArtini)

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:55:19 -0400
> From: "Justin A. Lemkul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [gmx-users] How to do CGMD in GROMACS?
> To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
>
> Read just about any of the papers from Marrink's group.
>
> -Justin
>
> Anirban Ghosh wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am interested in doing Coarse Grained MD in GROMACS. Is there any
> > module in GROMACS with which I can do this? Please tell me the procedure
> > of doing CGMD in GROMACS. Thanks a lot.
> >

> > Regards,
> >

> > *Anirban Ghosh*
> > *M.Tech Bioinformatics*
> > *University of Hyderabad*
macs.org/search before posting!
> > www interface or send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --
>
> Justin A. Lemkul
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Department of Biochemistry
> Virginia Tech
> Blacksburg, VA
> jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080

Kia Balali-Mood, PhD, CBiol, MIBiol
Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Biochemistry,
Oxford University, OX1 3QU, UK
http://sansom.biop.ox.ac.uk/kia/ , tel. +44 (0)1865 275 (380 or 275)