Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:24:13 +0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gmx-users@gromacs.org
Subject: [gmx-users] PME 3dc geometry and the optimal PME mesh load

Hi all,

I use 3dc geometry for a system with large box size in z direction, and when I
try the new CVS version, I find a note saying "The optimal PME mesh load is
usually between 025 and 0.33, you should probably increase the cut-off and the
PME grid spacing". A quite large estimation 0.86 was reported in grompp, and I
wonder if I can do sth to speed up the simulation. Thanks for your suggestions
in advance.