Andreas Kring skrev:
Hi all.

I have just installed GROMACS 4.0. My system consists of one hydroxide ion and 999 polarizable water molecules. When the system is minimized (using only one CPU) with a steepest descent minimizer, there are no problems. But when I try to minimize exactly the same system using 4 or 8 CPUs, I get the following error:

Sorry... forgot to write which commands I used:

$ grompp_d -c system.gro -p topol.top -f steep.mdp

followed by

$ mpirun -np 4 mdrun_d

I have no problems running in parallel in version 3.3.3.

Regards
Andreas