Hello, everyone:

when I run simulation, I got incomplete .xtc file, incomplete .trr file, but
I have a complete log file. Then I use this incomplete to create input file
for mdrun, I got the reasonable size of .tpr file.
I am confused what happed there. Does anyone has some idea about this?

actually, when I rerun my simulation, I got the complete .xtc file . I don't
know why.

Thanks.
-Xianghong Qi

--
Some people make the world more special just by being in it.