shahrbanoo karbalaee wrote:
Dear justin

can  I  use  pcouple=yes  in pr.mdp   ?what  is defferent in  my data
when I use pcouple=no?

pcoupl = yes doesn't do anything. You have to specify the type of pressure coupling (grompp should tell you that). For a discussion of the differences of NVT and NPT (and statistical ensembles in general), do some background reading on statistical mechanics and thermodynamics. It is hard to say ad hoc whether or not NPT conditions will change your data.

-Justin

best
sh-karbalaee

Graduate Research Assistant