Dear all,

To understand the exact parameters used in oplsaa force field, I read the ffoplsaa*.*** files. But I can not find all the corresponding atom types in the ffoplsaa.rtp and ffoplsaabon.itp files.

for example, in rtp file, there is a bond between atom type CG and OG1. But in *bon.itp, there is no such atom types CG or OG1 in the [bondtypes]. where is the bond constants etc kept? and how Gromacs find them?

Can anybody give a hint for this?

thanks in advance

Qiang