Hi
Thank you for your explaination. But when I calculate the virial in all the
inner force loops,
the short range VDW and QQ force contribution to virial can be claculated
straight forward.
But when I claculate the bonded force, it seems difficult. Can you explain to
me how to
calculate the covalent bonds, angles and dihedral forces in the inner loop?
Especially how to
define the r and f in the formula (r x f) in angles and dihedrals?