Dear All,

I want to use Gromacs  for analysis with Amber trajectory files ( mdcrd, rst
files ). And I found a script ( trajectory_converter_v1.5.sh ) that converts
Amber mdcrd files to Gromacs-compatible .xtc files. Does this script work
well ? Also  I want to learn that if Gromacs-compatible .xtc files are enough
to perform an analysis using Gromacs tools ? or Will I have to have some other
files for analysis in Gromacs ?  I’m waiting for your suggestions and helps.

Sincerely