In the case of Martini(CG)-derived protein simulations we use an elastic network to connect the backbone (C-alpha) beads. This allows to control the conformation
and dynamics of the protein.

We parameterized this EN to reproduce atomistic simulations and observed that with a cutoff of 0.8/0.9 nm and a force constant of 500 kJ/mol/nm2 the CG-protein could reproduce structural (rmsd) and dynamical (rmsf and large amplitude collective
motion) properties.

That might help you, although I am not sure what your objects are.

XAvier.