I want to simulate a protein complex using a triclinic box, because it reduce
my system size in 60%, and consequently the computing time. I have read that
using a triclinic box can give problems for a long MD if the peptide has a
whirl, but I don´t know if it is a problem for a complex of ~ 530 aa (protein
1: 376 aa, protein 2: 132 aa, protein 3: 20 aa, complex size 64x64x104
Angstroms) surrounded by 12 Ângstroms of water. I want to run the MD simulating
20 ns.
Best regards,
Lucio Montero