Homa Azizian wrote:
Hi
thanks Dr. van der Spoel my previous problem fixed.
I have another question.
I download DSSP from http://swift.cmbi.ru.nl/gv/dssp/ from the part Distribution in the left partition of the page. it was the zip file and I unzip it and positioned it in my /usr/local/bin and adjust the .bashrc. when I execut it the error appear:

Fatal error:
Failed to execute command: /usr/local/bin/dssp -na ddS7CWeR dd48KVro
/dev/null 2> /dev/null

The executable itself must be in /usr/local/bin. If you placed the unzipped archive in /usr/local/bin, then dssp is a directory. Furthermore, the executable produced from that source code will be call dsspcbmi, and will have to be re-named.

-Justin

How can I fix the problem?
Than's.

Tehran University of Medical Sciences