Dear All:

I would like to estimate the binding free energy between a drug molecule and its receptor. Inorder to do this, i run a MD simulation in which PME method was used to deal
with long range electrostatic interaction.
I need to calculate the VDW interaction energy and electorstatic interaction energy between the drug and its enviornment to calculate the free energy(I cannot use the g_lie
tool since I know I have to mind the PME contribution).

For VDW interaction energy, i calculate the LJ-SR(drug-enviornment) and LJ-LR(drug-enviorment), so the VDW interaction energy is the sum of them.However, I got PROBLEM when i try to calculte the electrostatic interaction energy: if i use g_energy to read energy form .edr file, there is onley Coul-SR, but I also need the Coul_LR to calculate the electrostatic interaction energy.By checking the previous questiones and answers, I know that Coul.-recip.is the contirbution of PME. But, the "Coul.-recip" read form .edr file by g_energy is not the long range electrostatic interaction energy between the drug and enviorment, it seems to contain other thing. How can i get the long range
electorstatic interaction between the drug and the enviornment?
Does any one can be so kind to give me some advise? Thank you very much.

                               Best Regards
R-X Gu