On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:40:58 -0500
 ROHIT MALSHE <mal...@wisc.edu> wrote:
Hi all, I want to simulate a molecule which has many benzene rings attached to each other. However I want to coarsegrain the system a lot !!
Did you look at the Martini CG force field. It should be help full.
You can google it.

I want to represent the center of masses of benzene rings with point masses. For all the parameters, such as bonds, angles, dihedrals I can use similar parameters as these are very rigid molecules but I am confused what Lennard Jones parameters should I use for these super atoms !

Can someone suggest how I can iteratively do that starting from a first guess ? Any suggestions are most welcome !

Rohit Malshe 1112, Engineering Hall Tel :001 608 262 3370 Graduate Student 1415, Engineering Drive Email: mal...@wisc.edu Chemical and Biological Engineering Madison, WI. University of Wisconsin-Madison USA USA- 53726

XAvier Periole - PhD

- Molecular Dynamics Group -
Computation and NMR
University of Groningen