Dear gmx users,

  In order to get more direct help, some words need to be added to the question
for the first time.

  The dendrimer I want to study is just PAMAM, ethylenediamine (EDA) cored and
amine surface poly(amidoamine). The pdb file for the PAMAM has assumed to be
obtained, and I want to generate the  .gro and .top files from the pdb file
using pdb2gmx. According to the advice, some files need to be modified to make
it implement successfully. so my question becomes: How to modify those files?
Thanks a lot.

Chaofu Wu, Dr.