From: "XAvier Periole" <x.peri...@rug.nl>
To: "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:16:26 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai,
New Delhi
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Coordinates change after minimization

On Jun 20, 2009, at 15:30, "Ms. Aswathy S" <aswat...@amritapuri.amrita.edu > wrote:

using the g_confrm command the RMSD of the protein is 0 (Root mean square deviation after lsq fit = 4.14581e-08). It means the structure doesn't have a major change ultimately.. Please correct me if I am wrong..
You are correct.
Can I move ahead with this minimization?
However this value is really small, which suggests that the minimization did actually about nothing. This a bit too nothing!

Of I were you I would check that you actually used g_confrm the right way or indeed performed a minization.
Dept. Biotechnology
Ext. 3108