Greetings all,

Let me preface this by stating I'm new at MD simulation. I am trying to perform a simulation which involves non-bonded copper atoms, amongst other things. I'm making use of the Lennard-Jones potential to describe the non-bonded interactions between them, and I've input the parameters in the ff*nb.itp file after ensuring Cu was defined in the ffgmx.atp file. I use x2top to generate the topology file, but the program stops on a fatal error telling me "No forcefield type for atom Cu (841) with 0 bonds". Can any of you out there offer any advice on the cause of said error? Thus far my troubleshooting has failed.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Matt