nanogr...@ymail.com wrote:
Dear Jussi,
Hi, Thanks for your help, Because of some problems with fedora 10, I installed Fedora 11. Unfortunately, I can not understand the instructions of your e-mail. I am new with Gromacs!

That won't get you any more help. We're all busy people, and we're not going to spend time guessing exactly what your problem is. You need to provide as much diagnostic information as you think you have. That means what commands you tried, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened.

Now, all of required files of gromacs 4 are completely installed on computer, however, it can not be RUN ! Would you please let me know again the required information!

Maybe http://oldwiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Installation will help.