Hello,

  on Friday I tried to clone the git repo for the first time, but
  unfortunately I was not successful and got following error message:

  # git clone git://gromacs.cbr.su.se/gmx-src.git
  Initialized empty Git repository in
/Users/dommert/icp/develop/gromacs/gmx-src/.git/

  Though it is claimed a directory is initialized nothing happend. As
  I encountered this error I wrote a mail to the adress mentionend
  on the webpage ad...@gromacs.org, but the mail could not be delivered
  giving containing this diagnostics from the mail system:

  Final-Recipient: rfc822; ad...@gromacs.org
  Remote-MTA: dns; smtp1.uu.se
  Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <ad...@gromacs.org>: Recipient address
  rejected: they said 2:0:1244619800:host